Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a GIRL!!

Yayyy! My little girl :) It changes everything when it goes from an "it" to a "her" !!! Me and my dad and Kristina were right :D And Bethie got her wish!




There's her little female part :D


We found out right away the sex when we got in there. Amber said it took them awhile to figure out Daisy was a girl, but I guess Marley knew we were trying to figure out and got in the right position so we could go out and get her lots of things for when she comes out :) So of course, we went straight to Once Upon A Child and got her the cutest clothes :D I can tell she's going to be the cutest little thing already :)


Just look at that face.


On another note, I started at Walmart :/ Oh well money is money, and God knows me and Bobby will need it! My second day was today, and my feet hurt so bad. I get to watch Isabele and Anya while Kristina goes to see Shaun graduate basic training! That should be fun. Kristina said Anya seems excited :)

No comments: