Monday, November 24, 2008

Marley

So me and Bobby were laying here and he finally got to see her make my tummy move :D He said she's going to be a soccer player. She's kicking right now, right into my bladder. We got a few outfits for her at Once Upon a Child, Amber gave me some of Daisy's and Michah'as old clothes, and Anya and Isabelle's parents gave me about 5 trash bags full of clothes! Bobby got his panda cradle done finally, it took us about one day to cut it and put it all together then he painted it the next day.




We just need the mattress in the middle.

I got bored and drew a picture of Ethan the other day.




I think I'll draw Micah and Daisy too.

Thanksgiving is in less than 3 days!!! How exciting. I can't wait for roles :D If only I had money to go shopping on Black Friday. Bobby did just get a job at Target though, and he has an interview with T-Mobile tomorrow before noon! I don't work at Walmart anymore though, I needed more time for homework.

1 comment:

Amey said...

Kourtney; you and Bobby are going to be the best parents!!! I love both of you and can't wait to meet Marley!!! I'm going to need some good "girl" baby snuggle time!!! HAHAAA!!