Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Stuff

So now the room is COMPLETELY painted. I hope. I really really hope haha. We are getting the carpet laid this Saturday and then we can put all the stuff we have in there. I don't have a picture but Bobby just built us a changing table that looks like a hippo :D It's really cute. We still have to paint our rocking giraffe which I LOVVVEE. We aren't getting the crib right now because Amber still needs for a little bit longer, but we'll have that soon too. Paul and Lynn gave us 3!! car seats, and one hooks into a stroller. It's pretty amazing. So now we have 3 newborn carseats and one for when she grows out of that as well. So that's amazing. I'm 29 weeks and 3 days today :D By this time next month we'll be able to say "Only one more month until Marley is here!!" It's crazy to think about. Buuut pictures of the room ...



I had to add the butterflies to make it more girly :D

The sun and the clouds :D

The freakin' amazing rocks!

Mommy and baby giraffe, and smiling rhino haha :D

My big butterfly, the elephant and the zebra!

It's going to look even better with everything in there and the carpy and everything. I have ALL of her clothes washed, haha. Me and Bobby picked out a lot of newborn stuff from Once Upon a Child when I realized we didn't really have that much newborn clothes.

So I'm 29 weeks now and Marley is kicking me like crazy. I've been getting those Braxton Hicks contractions. I had a doctor's appointment on the 31st and she said it's all normal, nothing to worry about.



I can't imagine that thing fitting in my stomach, but...

No comments: