Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
(I think that's what it's called)
Bobby and me are going to go see Transformers 2 tonight! I'm pretty pumped, haha. I wish Uncle Bobby B. (Bernie Mac) was going to be in this one. :( he had the best scene of the whole movie. Lol.
Anyyyway I decided that when I move out I would like to start watching a couple kids. Just a couple! Cuz I can't leave Marley. I'm a baby, I know.
So she's eatig.. Again. That's all she wants to do lately. I don't know if it's a growth spurt or a comfort thing. I tried to give her cereal bit whenever I do she still wants to nurse afterward. So I've decided to hold off on solid food for awhile.
This is Marleys fake cry face. It's pretty cute. Lol. It sounds even cuter than it looks.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment