Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sundayyy

Me and Mar just got our bath and are ready to be lazy!




So, right now Mar is sleeping on her daddy, and we're having a lazy TV/movie day (I love those!). No one is here just me, Bob, & Mar. We're getting ready to watch Scary Movie 4 cuz it's the only one I haven't seen, and it's the only thing to watch on TV.




Just a couple minutes ago Lars and Marley were both talking in their sleep at the same time. HA. It was so cute. Mar was crying and Lars was barking.




Last night we stayed over at DJ and Amber's. Me and Mar didn't get to bed until about midnight! Lol. I was surprised she slept so well without being able to nurse to fall asleep, but she did! We had a lot of fun.. aside from Bobby pulling DJ's boxers down while he was standing directly in front of me, Amber, and KTina. BUT..!!! We had fun.




Marley was sleeping the other day and I look down and she has her thumb in her mouth! It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I couldn't stop freaking out about it. Haha.







Gawd I love Sunday's! Me and Marley are chillin on the couch watching Sisterhood of the Travelingal Pants 2! Hehe. It's been a couple hours since I wrote that stuff up there. Ha. But she's passed out again. Musta got worn out from the "partying" last night.






Me and Marley have been spending a lot of time out by and in the pool. She looks so cute in all her different swimsuits. :) Bethie got her a little swimming pool she looks so cute in it.
























Oh and! We fed her rice cereal for the first time a few weeks ago. She loved it. I prolly want even feed it to her very often if ever before she is six months unless she really starts wanting it. Even after I feed her cereal she will still want to nurse not even an hour later. Well, anyway.. She looked cute when she was eating.








Oh and I can't forget the dairy farm! We saw a baby cow being born. And we watched some cows get milked. It was a lot of fun.













Right after the calf was born






She spends a lot of time in this. She is actually starting to play with the toys on it and it's so cute. I just love her!

That's all for now. I'm pretty sure Marley soaked through her diaper on my leg! Dang this girl can pee!!!





No comments: