Today we woke up at 8:30 (that's early for us).. Marley had to get her shots at 10:15 :( I didn't go for 2 reasons.. 1. Someone had to stay and clean up the house and 2. I couldn't do it on my own and watch Marley cry :( Too sad.. But she did okay and she seems to be fine. Well anyway we've been cleaning like crazy because Bobby's uncle and cousin are going to be here in a little over an hour. His uncle is staying just for the day and then flying back home, but his cousin is going to stay for about a week I think. I think today might even be his birthday.. I'll ask :).. Okay, yes it is his birthday.
Hopefully today is better than yesterday.. It was super cloudy and rainy so I couldn't take any pictures :( Except for the few I took inside.
Ok.. Marley is done eating.. so back to cleaning..
No comments:
Post a Comment