To me :) Today is the day that I am no longer a teenager! It's about time, haha, jk. But today hasn't been too eventful. We (Ethan, Marley, and I) went to take pictures of Bobby and Chris at work because I was super bored. So I got a few shots of them. And then afterward I saw a little tiny park/playground that I thought would be cool to get some pictures of with Ethan. So we went there, and Marley got super fussy. So I plopped her (set her gently) in the sling and fed her while Ethan and I went to the playground. So then Ethan noticed a pitbull! So I"m like uhhh Ethan lets walk slowly back to the car. So we do, and I can't turn around too well to see what this pitbull is doing since I have Marley in the sling, but I know that he is following me. And I was sure that he was going to attack my legs and kill me, haha, but he didn't. So Ethan jumping in the front and I jumped in the back and we closed the doors and waited until the pitbull was gone. It was scary! Ha. So we just left. But here are some of the pictures that I got.


No comments:
Post a Comment