Marley had some..

These are usually..


She doesn't eat it that often though, because it doesn't seem to do her any good at all. She still would rather nurse, but I figure I'll keep trying and maybe get her used to big people food.

Then she finally passed out..

For 20 minutes like usual....

She loves watching this thing..

& Eating her cute little toes..
------------------

This is old.. well.. I've only had my camera for .. 1 week?... so not that old. But I just edited it and threw it on here.
----------------------
Anywaayyy.. Shaun's mommy Carol sent Marley the cutest gift ever. It is an awesome graffiti-ed blanket.. How about I just show you :)
Amazing isn't it? She also got a green polka dot blankey, a California shirt, and a "Hello, My name is Trouble" shirt :) How cute! Thanks so much Carol you're the best!!
-------------------


Anywaayyy.. Shaun's mommy Carol sent Marley the cutest gift ever. It is an awesome graffiti-ed blanket.. How about I just show you :)
Amazing isn't it? She also got a green polka dot blankey, a California shirt, and a "Hello, My name is Trouble" shirt :) How cute! Thanks so much Carol you're the best!!-------------------




No comments:
Post a Comment