Monday, July 20, 2009

Quite A Few Things

Marley's bath time is becoming quite entertaining lately. We used to give her a bath every other day, but I started realizing that after she took a bath she would completely wear herself out from kicking and hitting and screaming (in a playful way, not a tantrum way). It is the funniest thing she does. She will stop and look at me, and then all of a sudden start kicking and screaming as loud as she can. I leave her at the bottom of the tub and let her slip and slide all over. I used to use a towel but she wiggles around so much that she would end up at the bottom of the tub anyway, so instead of having to deal with a soaked towel I just set her in there without it. One day I will have a video of her on here for all of my many many followers to watch (ha).


--------------

I can't wait until the day that I can say, "I live in a shipping container." Bobby is already planning our dream house, and this is the latest idea he's come up with. Shaun and Bobby (mostly Bobby) have been planning on the 4 of us getting at least 5 acres of land and building our houses on them. We want to live completely off our land and be surrounded by fruit trees and gardens :) So this dream won't come true for at least... 6 year or more. Bobby actually talked my parents and DJ & Amber into doing it with us and getting an even bigger plot of land. We want to do wind turbines and solar panels for electricity and save lots and lots of money. :)



--------------

Someone JUST emailed me about my Sony CyberShot as I was typing that, so I lost my train of thought and am changing the subject. I cannot WAIT to get my Canon EOS Rebel XS, seriously. I obviously am not as good as the awesome photography for DaisyLooPhoto, but with this camera I hope to take awesome pictures of my beautiful daughter ALL the time. I hate looking at pictures with bad quality, it makes me want to STOP looking at them. I love pretty and neat things, lol. And I also have PhotoShop to make them even better. Ok I'm done talking about the camera now. I probably sound ridiculous and annoying :) Oh well, it's my blog not yours.

---------------

Logan is visiting, and she has been taking care of Marley all day without me even asking, Lol. It's pretty nice to be able to sit here and browse the internet without have to bounce MarMar to sleep on the exercise ball. Not that I don't love every second I spend with Marley, but it's nice to have a break. And the italicized love does not mean I'm being sarcastic! :D











No comments: