Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things That I Love

These are just coming to me as I think of them, no particular order :)

  • My Family
  • Breastfeeding
  • When Marley plays with my face right when she wakes up from a nap on my lap/boppy
  • My two nieces and nephews
  • My Canon Rebel XS
  • Taking pictures with my Canon Rebel XS
  • Nice warm spring days
  • Thunderstorms
  • The first snow in the winter
  • Christmas morning
  • Marley giggling
  • Marley kicking and screaming as loud as she can in the bathtub
  • Parties at Bethie's
  • The thought of having a baby boy (haha)
  • Blogging about my life with Bobby and Marley
  • Photoshop
  • Hanging out on the boat
And lots more things..








2 comments:

Amey said...

Do you even know what a huge smile I have right now?!!!!!:) I was scrolling down ready to leave my comment about you forgot tom and amey and there we were!!!! I love you guys too!!!!!:)

Kourtney said...

You know I love you Amey, and Tom! & of course your lovely children that I'm missing!! I need a twins/lainey/tom&amey fix