Friday, July 17, 2009

Today..

Bobby and I went to WorkOne to turn in his time card. I noticed there was a camera guy there, but I didn't think much of it. Marley started getting fussy while Bobby was inside so I got out and started walking around. Then I saw someone that looked familiar and I was like oh great she's from the news. She asked me what I thought about the unemployment percentage being in the double digits now. I started to answer when I realized she wanted me to answer ON CAMERA! No thanks. I can just see it now, "Uhhh, umm, it's too high, ehhhh, uhhh..bad.." My face would be all red, & I looked like a mess (still do) lol. I told her my boyfriend probably wouldn't mind answering but I really didn't want to make a fool out of myself on TV. Bobby didn't want to though, that kind of surprised me. Lol.

-------------------

But anyway, Bobby gets a 2 week extension on this "internship" with WorkOne and Habitat For Humanity. So that's a whole other paycheck. We're still trying to figure out if they will let us rent a house from them, but they still haven't had time to ask the people in charge.

-------------------

Camping tomorrow! I'm pretty freakin' excited! Gotta start packing all of Marley's things tonight. I always fill up her huge "diaper bag" which is actually more like a suitcase. Bethie didn't realize how big it was when she got it. I took it to Marley's first doctor's appointment and got made fun of by the nurse. I never took it out of the house again, haha. Oh woops, I'm getting off topic. Anyway Marley needs the most things out of the 3 of us when we go somewhere, which is understandable, so I stuff the bag full of things that I MIGHT need but usually don't end up using. Gotta be prepared for the unexpected.

-------------------

Anyway, Bobby's dad found a cheaper flight with no stops, compared to my more expensive one layover each way tickets. I swore I looked everywhere and $317 was the cheapest, but he found some for $280, so I guess I'm not a good plane ticket finder. I'm real
ly excited though. I think I'll get to meet Bobby's other uncle this time. It will definitely be different meeting everyone now because Bobby and I are A LOT more serious now than when I met them last June. I can't wait to meet his new little cousin who's name I cannot remember right now. I think he is a couple months older than Marley. I've been looking up things to buy that in my mind we need, I guess I know we don't need them but I love new things and organization (which you would never be able to tell by looking at my room). I would like this luggage set from Walmart a lot, lol. I actually cannot find very many travel necessities online though and it's driving me crazy. I am not as good a googler as I thought.

-------------------

Kristina has got me all sorts of freaked out about Marley's vaccinations. I never would of thought I'd be one of these Mommy's.. but I think I might be a vaccine delayer :/ I don't know enough about them yet. I'm am just hearing about the Mercury/Thirmerosal that they put into the vaccines and how some people can have reactions to this chemical. Uggghh just another thing to be stressed about. If anyone is reading this and can give me
any good websites about vaccines I would greatly appreciate it. I have read some things on MckMamma's blog but it's not enough information for me to make a decision on these immunizations. She already got her 2 month shots (since she is 4 months now) and she didn't have a problem, so that's something I've considered, but who knows what could happen the next time.

-------------------





This was a long one, phew I'm exhausted. Ha. Marley and Bobby are taking a nap right now over on the other couch and they're lookin extra cute.

















------------------

I've got one more picture of Marley from DaisyLooPhoto that just got finished.




And just some more randoms :) Enjoy, and have a nice day :D






Matching with cousin Daisy





Sitting like a big girl at the booth


Got my sippy :D






No comments: