Almost 3 days no blogging? Hmm what have I been up to? Well, nothing.. Marley, Bobby, and I went to a hill clime on Saturday with the Brown's and the Hawk's.

There were kids there, probably around Michah's age (4) and younger, on little dirt bikes and 4-wheelers riding up this hill. It was insane. I couldn't imagine someone Michah's age doing this, but I guess not everyone is as big as wussy's as my brother's children, haha. Only kidding! Sort of.... Anyway Bobby attempted to get some good pictures of the bikes going up but.. well I"ll just show you.

That's Tom.. He got up to the top of the hill and flipped his bike, ha. It's not really funny, but he didn't get hurt! It was pretty cool. I wish we could've stayed over night but there's just no way I could camp with Marley again right now. Last time we went.. well.. I just didn't get any sleep.
I will have more pictures up later once my PhotoShop is done updating.. Got some cute ones of Marley, Lainey, and some of the twins.
------------------
Anyway, Bobby got back into Purdue. Yayyy! We still trying figure out all of the loan stuff, though, so maybe we can finally move out. And nooo, me wanting to move out so bad has nothing to do with the people I'm living with. It's the fact that I'm raising my child and starting a family in my parent's home... Not really how I pictured my life going.. And yeah yeah, I made my choices and got pregnant at 18.. but I would still like to have my own place to raise my daughter.
------------------
Whew.. anyway.. My parents are back home and daycare starts back up tomorrow. Back to noisiness, lol. Oh well, just more people to take pictures of, haha.
-----------------
Oh I almost forgot. Here are some scenery pictures of when we got lost.. Haha..



6 comments:
Omg, I TOTALLY took those same pictures of the corn and sky!!! lol, yours are freaking awesome though!! It was yucky and rainy while we were driving there :(
oh hahahaha. we were sitting there for like 15 minutes trying to figure out where they hell we were going!!!
ha, I'm not surpised! All those pictures you took of the hill climb are really good, I peeked at them on your computer last night, hehe!
Help! facebook is being mean again! I think Megan is trying to chat with me. but it won't let me talk to her :(
thanks ma'am :) ummm hmmm idk i'll have to help you when you come.. did she send you a message or a wall post? haha
i love the colors in your pics!!!!
Post a Comment