Friday, September 4, 2009

AHHHH!!

So Marley has started this new thing. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" She likes to scream as loud as she possibly can when she's just playing or really mad. It's funny either time. It's sooo loud though, I can't even believe something so little can make a noise so big. She also likes to fake cry a lot now. She will be playing in her exersaucer and I'll hear her going "Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba" over and over again with a sad look on her face. It's one of the cutest things she does, haha. Also (she started this awhile ago but is starting to do it more and more now), she likes to blow spit out of her mouth and make farting noises with her tongue. So one day she was doing it while she was laying on me, so I lifted my shirt up a little and she started blowing raspberries on my tummy. Oh boy was it hilarious. But those are some new things that she is doing and it's so funny.

------------

I just love this picture.

No comments: