
Yummmm, sweet potato with just a sprinkle of cinnamon.

She didn't really like it :/

She devoured the store bought baby food sweet potato though..

But I like making my own so she will have to get used to it!
I'm going to get on eBay and buy a whole lot of baby food jars to freeze her food in because I heard from a reliable source, Kristina, that the plastic, even though it's BPA free, can make the food taste a little weird after frozen and thawed. So that's the new plan. And these jars are just so cute, I love them.
On another note, I saw Saving Abel and Buckcherry last night with Bethie, Amber, Amey, Kelsey, and Dana. We had a lot of fun, and Josh Tod is still ugly as sin, haha. But still fun! I'm almost postitive Professor Snape from Harry Potter stood right next to us. Hahaha.
Finally got our Dolphins gear! Jerseys for me and Bobby and an outfit we just found at Toys R Us randomly. So we're all set for the superbowl!! HA!
On another note, I saw Saving Abel and Buckcherry last night with Bethie, Amber, Amey, Kelsey, and Dana. We had a lot of fun, and Josh Tod is still ugly as sin, haha. But still fun! I'm almost postitive Professor Snape from Harry Potter stood right next to us. Hahaha.
Finally got our Dolphins gear! Jerseys for me and Bobby and an outfit we just found at Toys R Us randomly. So we're all set for the superbowl!! HA!
2 comments:
The top photo looks like a boy!!! Look at all that hair!! BTW Kourtney Alicesyn...... Being that "House" is your definition of HOT..... you obviously don't appreciate what a real HOT man is all about!!! I would give up a front row seat to Buckcherry to see Hugh (Stewart Littles dad!!! Lol!!) making a fool of himself trying to be as cool as JT!!!
Bethie no part of this comment was nice, you are a mean mommy! You're going to miss me when I'm gone in a few weeks!
Post a Comment