Bobby - "Why do you always take Marley's
picture on the same blanket
in the front yard in the same positions?"
picture on the same blanket
in the front yard in the same positions?"
Well!..
So we decided to go for a stroll and find a fun, cool place for pictures. And what did we find? Well... nothing.. If I would've brought the blanket you never would've known we left the front yard.




When I first started taking Marley's picture I always thought, "Man I wish she could sit up, all she does is lay there!" And now I'm thinking, "Man I wish Marley could crawl, all she does is sit there!" She is getting so close to crawling already, and she can pull herself up if she gets a good grasp on things. But she will always look cute in pictures now matter what she is doing :)
Bethie, Daisy, Marley and me went to Barnes and Noble today to pick out a book for Daisy's birthday, so I got Where The Wild Things Are. It's Bobby's favorite book, and he's been asking me to get it for awhile. I just got him a Where The Wild Things Are shirt that he plans to wear to the the movie theater the first day it comes out! Haha. Too cute.

I've got a list of books that I want to get for Marley when she gets just a little bit older. I told Bobby to design me a cool new bookshelf :) Guess I'll have to pick up the hobby of reading.




When I first started taking Marley's picture I always thought, "Man I wish she could sit up, all she does is lay there!" And now I'm thinking, "Man I wish Marley could crawl, all she does is sit there!" She is getting so close to crawling already, and she can pull herself up if she gets a good grasp on things. But she will always look cute in pictures now matter what she is doing :)
Bethie, Daisy, Marley and me went to Barnes and Noble today to pick out a book for Daisy's birthday, so I got Where The Wild Things Are. It's Bobby's favorite book, and he's been asking me to get it for awhile. I just got him a Where The Wild Things Are shirt that he plans to wear to the the movie theater the first day it comes out! Haha. Too cute.
I've got a list of books that I want to get for Marley when she gets just a little bit older. I told Bobby to design me a cool new bookshelf :) Guess I'll have to pick up the hobby of reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment