Yay..
I've been thinking a lot lately about how crazy is it to have an almost 7 month old! Jeez.. A couple years ago I always knew I wanted to have children young, but I can't believe that I actually have one now, and a perfect, adorable, cuddly, amazing one at that. She's busy crawling around on the floor, blowing spit out of her mouth, and pulling herself up on anything and everything she can get her hands on; all the while turning and looking back at me to make sure she's getting by with what she's doing. She hasn't mastered crawling yet, but she definitely gets around (Aww she just poked herself in the eye, ha.. ok it's not funny.. but sort of)..
In a few minutes she'll be getting tired and be ready to latch on and nurse to fall back to sleep.. I was thinking earlier about bringing her home from the hospital and her refusing to nurse, and only taking a bottle. Now I can't get her off my boob!


And now she's a whopping 20 lbs 15 ounces, 28 inches long, two teethed, sitting up, crawling, pulling herself up little girl. Only 5 more months before we celebrate her first birthday, how crazy is that. Well I don't know what I'd do without her :)

2 comments:
She is just a beautiful little lady .. Great pictures BTW!
She is the best:) I can't believe she is already 7 months old either. Of course, my babies will be 1 in 2 more months:( Oh how the time flies, but in a good way!! Keep up the great work!!! Love all of you!!!
Post a Comment