Friday, November 27, 2009

Hi!

HI! First of all, Happy (belated) Thanksgiving, Christmas is just around the corner! Yesterday I had the best Thanksgiving! I got to spend it with my first daughter, who loved every minute of chowing down on her Thanksgiving feast (which I will have pictures of later, some day..). Turkey, ham, greenbean casserole, chicken and noodles, yams, potatoes, corn, rolls, cottage cheese, pumkin pie, lemon and chocolate delight, jello cake, and more things that I can't even think of. Yum, yum. With tons of leftovers for many more days to come. I LOVE Thanksgiving! And I'm pretty sure it's Marley's new favorite holiday. She had second and then thirds, and then shared some pie and cake with me. And then she did it again today, ha!

Living with Kristina and Shaun.. I like it! I like not having constant noise around me, it's really nice. I don't particularly like not having the internet and only having basic cable, but I'm learning to live with it. The lack of internet means lack of blogging, which means I won't be able to write about a lot of things that happen so I can remember them later, but hopefully we'll have internet soon. Marley likes living there too, because she loves playing with KTina and Shaun's dog, Charlie (who can't understand the difference between his name and Marley's name). We finally found room for all of our CRAP! so we're officially all settled in.

You'd think I'd have more to update on after all this time of not blogging, but that's all.


No comments: