Monday, March 8, 2010

16 Weeks 2 Days

Wow, this pregnancy is going along VERRRYYY slowly.. I think it's because I'm not able to find out the sex of the baby until 22 weeks!! I took two different gender prediction tests that are supposedly 80-90% correct, which is definitely not true from all I've read online. But one said boy, then the next one said girl. Haha. What a waste of money... Oh well. I haven't bought ANYTHING for this new baby yet, I haven't even REALLY looked up names. The names I have liked Bobby does not like at all. I think we'll just wait to name it when we know was IT is. I'm of course hoping for a boy so I can have one of each, but two girls so close in age would be really cute too, so either way I'm fine. Lol.

So I'm starting to finally get my energy back and I'm not feeling sick anymore, and it's getting warm outside which is making me feel a lot better. I got out the old, and new cloth diapers and am planning on using them until they no longer fit (which won't last for too much longer with Marley's thunder thighs, I'm guessing). I'll get a couple more (bumGenius) when the new baby is a few weeks old. But I'm pretty happy that I won't be buying anymore disposable diapers for awhile.

Marley's first birthday is coming up :) Friday the 19th. Not this Friday but next.. woo! Elmo party! Nothing big, Elmo cake, Marley's aunts and uncles.. The party will be on Saturday so Shaun and DJ will be back in town from Iowa. Should be fun.. I think I'll make punch. And we're getting a new video camera :) yay. Marley is getting a little battery powered 4-wheeler from her mamaw. Actually it's not very little but I think she'll be big enough for it and have fun.

K :) That's all.


No comments: