Tuesday, April 20, 2010

22 Weeks, 3 Days (Maybe!)

Today, according to my August 21 due date, I am 22 weeks, 3 days. The ultrasound machine thingy put Rory at around 24 weeks, and maybe a couple days, I can't remember what she said. I wish I knew if they were going to change my due date, but I guess I won't know until next month at my appointment. I think it's possible that I could be almost 25 weeks, since the only way they could tell how far along I was in the beginning was by ultrasound. So I guess I might just be having another giant baby! I really hope she's no bigger than Marley though!





But I am pretty big.. Me and Kristina are about the same size, and she's due in a matter of weeks, ha. Maybe sooner :) Bobby, Marley, Rory, and I are going to Mary-Land on Thursday until Tuesday. I really hope Little Shaun doesn't come when I'm gone :( I don't even want him to come before we leave! That means 4 days without my cute little nephew :( Anyway, we're flying there and since I'm pretty crazy and (extra) paranoid when I'm pregnant I'm sorta freaking out about that. But I'm sure we'll be fine. I'm really excited for Bobby's family to see how big and smart Marley is :)




3 comments:

Nicole said...

haha you gusy remind me of my hubby and I..just goofy ! :)Love Marleys messy face! How much did she weigh at birth?

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kourtney said...

9 lbs 8 oz! :) Lol. She was a giant baby :)