I honestly think Marley is ready, and has been ready for the passed month or so, to start teaching her to potty on the potty. She knows the bathrooms is, and whenever I tell her I have to go potty that's where she goes. I've been trying to teach her where he potty comes from, and if she ever has her diaper off and she goes on the floor I always tell her "That's your potty!" She can pull her pants down all by herself, and I know that she will understand after a couple days of "training" her (Ha makes her sound like a dog). The game plan is to take her in their as often as possible. I'm going to let her take the lead for the most part, and have her do everything herself, like taking her pants off and putting them on again, and washing her hands. Stuff like that. It make take awhile since she is so young but I think it's better to start early anyway. She doesn't meet all the "Is your child ready yet?" standards that I have found on different websites, like staying dry for a couple hours at a time, or asking simple questions. But, I think she'll get it! She's climbing into her potty chair right now, and playing with her new panties! Ha! And now she's trying to put them on. How cute. She's such a smart girl :) I think she gets it from her daddy.
Friday, May 21, 2010
It's Time..
To start potty training!!
I honestly think Marley is ready, and has been ready for the passed month or so, to start teaching her to potty on the potty. She knows the bathrooms is, and whenever I tell her I have to go potty that's where she goes. I've been trying to teach her where he potty comes from, and if she ever has her diaper off and she goes on the floor I always tell her "That's your potty!" She can pull her pants down all by herself, and I know that she will understand after a couple days of "training" her (Ha makes her sound like a dog). The game plan is to take her in their as often as possible. I'm going to let her take the lead for the most part, and have her do everything herself, like taking her pants off and putting them on again, and washing her hands. Stuff like that. It make take awhile since she is so young but I think it's better to start early anyway. She doesn't meet all the "Is your child ready yet?" standards that I have found on different websites, like staying dry for a couple hours at a time, or asking simple questions. But, I think she'll get it! She's climbing into her potty chair right now, and playing with her new panties! Ha! And now she's trying to put them on. How cute. She's such a smart girl :) I think she gets it from her daddy.
I honestly think Marley is ready, and has been ready for the passed month or so, to start teaching her to potty on the potty. She knows the bathrooms is, and whenever I tell her I have to go potty that's where she goes. I've been trying to teach her where he potty comes from, and if she ever has her diaper off and she goes on the floor I always tell her "That's your potty!" She can pull her pants down all by herself, and I know that she will understand after a couple days of "training" her (Ha makes her sound like a dog). The game plan is to take her in their as often as possible. I'm going to let her take the lead for the most part, and have her do everything herself, like taking her pants off and putting them on again, and washing her hands. Stuff like that. It make take awhile since she is so young but I think it's better to start early anyway. She doesn't meet all the "Is your child ready yet?" standards that I have found on different websites, like staying dry for a couple hours at a time, or asking simple questions. But, I think she'll get it! She's climbing into her potty chair right now, and playing with her new panties! Ha! And now she's trying to put them on. How cute. She's such a smart girl :) I think she gets it from her daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SHE GETS IT FROM HER MAMMAW!!!!
she pottied!
Potty like a rockstar! Holy shes smart!
Post a Comment