Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Marley and Me

So, the passed few days (since Saturday to be exact) Marley and me have spent everyday, all day, at Mamaw and Papaw's swimming in the pool. Marley has gotten good use out of her 4! bathing suits that she owns. She even has little tan lines that I noticed yesterday when she was hopping into the shower. Her little butt cheeks seem even whiter than they did before! She is always caked in sunblock which is reapplied at least twice throughout the day, so I don't know how she got even the slightest tan! But she did. I, on the other hand don't use any sunblock, and my shoulders are paying for it. But that's about all that's burned so far. Marley loves the water, though. She's not extremely scared of it, unless I'm mean and dunk her under like a mean mommy! I only did it once! Or twice.. It's okay though she'll be swimmin' by the end of summer. I forgot my memory card at Bethie's or else I'd have some pictures to post. Dangit!

Woops nevermind I found it.






No comments: