Ethan drinks all the bath water he can. It's like he loves it or somthing ...werido haha. Love her combover lol. Ill do anything for a good shot too, even if it means getting too close to the water :)
Haha. me too. I was freakin' out a little bit but it was worth it. And marley will try to drink it too I'm constantly saying "don't drink it" when we're in the bath or the pool, ha.
2 comments:
Ethan drinks all the bath water he can. It's like he loves it or somthing ...werido haha. Love her combover lol.
Ill do anything for a good shot too, even if it means getting too close to the water :)
Haha. me too. I was freakin' out a little bit but it was worth it. And marley will try to drink it too I'm constantly saying "don't drink it" when we're in the bath or the pool, ha.
Post a Comment