I swear it's because she's just so stubborn she refused to give in and lay down! She is way too much like me when I was little!
So whenever I tried lying her down she would wake up and start crying again. And of course I felt bad for her :( So we went to the old way of putting her to sleep. So the other night I decided I would try holding her hand until she fell asleep, instead of just ignoring her, and it worked perfectly! Sorta.. she laid down, I sat on the floor and held her hand, and she laid with her eyes open for 3 hours! I thought my back was going to break. But she did eventually fall asleep, and only woke up twice throughout the night, which only took 30-45 seconds to put her back to sleep, just by holding her hand. Even though I hope to not have to hold her hand FOREVER, it's working for us for now, and I'm not going to complain (much) about it.


3 comments:
OMG!!! That seriously is so flippin funny :) How did you take that pic.. no flash right?
Wow,cutest thing, ever. She wants to hold Mommy's hand :) I love her!!
Nicole I just used my phone, and there was enough light coming in from the window to give me that cute shot, lol.
Yeah she's pretty much the cutest. Lol. She freaks out if I don't hold her hand, so I think I'll be doing that for awhile, haha.
Post a Comment