Monday, June 28, 2010

Lazy Ol' Me

So I've been really slacking on picture taking in the passed few days.. or weeks.. Probably because I've been the size of a 9 month pregnant women for what feels like months! And possibly because Marley's new crib sleeping is making me extra tired. Totally worth it though. She's really used to it now, and I can't believe how well she's doing with the transition. Oh, she's getting so big. She repeats ANYTHING you ask her to. It usually doesn't sound anything like the word we're asking her to say, but at least she's trying. Marley's new vocabulary list is Rory - Ror-ra, Dangerous - Dane-jus, She started saying Daisy again, she says Mamaw again, and added the word Papaw. She says Reji and Michah. Her favorite words are Please, Cheese, Yes, and Thank you. The first three all sound the same though, ha. Jeez there are just so many. Those are probably the ones she says the best. She still is fearless, just like her daddy. She swims all over Mamaw and Papaw's pool all by herself with her floaties. She'll jump right in to Bobby and me, and anyone else who is willing to catch her. She holds her breath and goes under water, and will kick her feet and swim to you. She's a little fish. I can't wait to see how she acts around her new baby sister. I'm pretty sure she's going to think Rory is hers (just like she thinks Little Shaun is) and try to pick her up whenever I'm not around! That will be fun, ha. Can't wait!



No comments: