lol!! I read the title and thought for sure the next thing I would read is, "I love her so bad...but she treats me like sh*t" And see some pics of Mar throwing a fit!hahahaha!! Love these pictures!!
hahhahaha! I was wondering if anyone would put the title with the song, of course it was you! hahahaha. pretty positive the song has nothing to do with a mother/ daughter relationship, but oh well hahaha!
2 comments:
lol!! I read the title and thought for sure the next thing I would read is, "I love her so bad...but she treats me like sh*t" And see some pics of Mar throwing a fit!hahahaha!! Love these pictures!!
hahhahaha! I was wondering if anyone would put the title with the song, of course it was you! hahahaha. pretty positive the song has nothing to do with a mother/ daughter relationship, but oh well hahaha!
Post a Comment