Today I had my ultrasound! Oh man is this going to be one cute kid! The girl got right up on her face and you could see her lickin' her lips. Maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen. We also saw that she has some hair, too! She has Bobby and Marley's pointy chin, but I couldn't tell who's lips she has since they were squished up against me, ha. I wish they had had a CD there to put the pictures on :( I am 35 weeks and 2 days, and she is measuring 37 weeks and I think 4 or 5 days? Something like that. Can't remember what she said. So it's definitely a big baby, and not excess fluid ha. So we'll see what the doctor says on Thursday! Rory would not stop moving the entire ultrasound, it took an hour just for her to get all the measurements. Wherever that wand went, she went the other direction! It was pretty painful and my stomach was completely lopsided when I sat up. I think they should just go ahead and take her now, she looks likes she's ready to go, ha.
Anyway, happy 16th month birthday to my Mar Mar :) Who went potty on the potty 3 consecutive times today! :D Oh she's so big :)
And happy birthday to the best/sexiest/nicest/awesomest mommy ever!!
I thought this video was hilarious! Bethie said Marley didn't get her feet down into the drink, but Ethan didn't believe her. "EWW!" Haha
I thought I was taking a picture, but thought it was funny that Marley was getting so mad because that buckle wouldn't buckle!
No comments:
Post a Comment