Today I had a doctors appointment at 34 weeks and 1 day. Woo time is flying. I asked this nurse practitioner (a different one than I usually see) if the doctor normally induces early for big babies. I told her Marley had low blood sugar and had to be in the NICU for 3 days and she said that it would probably be a reason for him to induce. I'm also measuring at 38 inches, and normally I should be measuring 34. So I guess that's pretty big! I had to get more blood work done because my iron level is very low (8.9 supposed to be 12). I already have to take pills all day long for it, and all I eat is iron-filled foods, well mostly. So idk what else I could do. Anyway I have another ultrasound on Bethies birthday! So we'll see if I just have excess amniotic fluid or one giant baby!
2 comments:
It's one giant baby, but not because she's giant. It's because you are a month farther along than they think!! YOU SHOULD GET READY TO GIVE BIRTH!! AND DON'T YOU DARE DO IT WHILE I'M IN IOWA!!!!!! That's what I think, anyway! lol. Love ya!
I seriously feel like i could go in at any minute.. did you hear the story about me getting stuck in the closet cuz i pulled a muscle and couldnt stand up? i tried to call you last night but didnt have ur phone number and shaun didnt answer.but yeah i'll have to tell you about it when i charge my phone,haha.
Post a Comment