Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Marzipan and Rorshach


Marley is a talking fool these days. She says ice cream, Family Guy (big surprise), E F G (that's the only part of the alphabet she knows, she makes up the rest of the song), and seriously any other word you say to her. She's been saying get down! And thank you since she was about 10 or 11 months, but she's starting to add a lot more double and triple word phrases to her vocabulary lately. I've been thinking a lot about how I never really write down too much of new things Marley started doing because, for whatever reason, I though I would remember it all. I guess I forgot I have a TERRIBLE memory (ha...). Anyway. I'm going to use my blog to write everything I remember about her milestones.. Ahhhemm..
She said "da da" around 7 months. She got her first tooth the day before she was 6 months and the second the next day. She rolled over at 3 1/2 months and even though she could she rarely used this skill until she was like 6 months. She started sitting on her own at 5 months. I think she started crawling at 7 months. She could stand while holding onto something when she was 6 1/2 months and she pulled herself to a standing position in a Meijer shopping cart around 7 1/2 months. She took her first steps at Aunties house at 8 1/2 months and really started walking a few days before she turned 9 months.

Well I guess I remember a lot more than I thought...

Rory rolled over for the first time at 6 1/2 weeks from her belly to back and she still does it all the time. She started holding her head up and holding her weight on her legs at 4 weeks. She can sit in her bumbo seat for at least 10 minutes before getting really tired and angry. Haha. She slept throught the night at 4 weeks and for the most part she still does. We let her fall asleep on her own (because we've learned our lesson with Marley) and she's been doing really well with that. And now she's 2 months and 1 day! I want her to just stay like this and stop growing!

Oh man it is time for sleep!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: