Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well now Rory can sit herself back up by herself pretty well. She shoots her bum straight up into the air in a downward dog position and then sits herself down. It's really funny, and really cute. She isn't crawling yet but she gets around pretty easily. She will start to move her arms forwards, but instead of using her knees to move she just pushes herself up on her feet and hands. I had to lower crib mattress to the bottom notch because she is so close to pulling herself up and over the front part of it. She will be 7 months on the 11! She is getting so big. I still can't believe Marley with be 2 years old in ten days. I really need to get started on party plans. We started potty training earlier this week.. again.. It's such a pain in the butt. I made her a sticker chart in hopes that that will help out. It's not that she doesn't understand how to use the potty, it's that she pees every 10 minutes even if I don't give her a drink. If she does become fully potty trained any time soon she will spend a good part of the day in the bathroom..

I can't wait to put Rory in this outfit..



..and take her pictures soon. These are still my all time favorite pictures EVERRR!! She was (and still is) so stinkin' cute. She can (if in a good mood) get herself dressed by herself in the mornings. For the most part.. She puts her pants on, but has a little trouble pulling them over her booty. And most of the time she can only get one arm in the right arm hole.. the other one she puts in with her head. But she can get both socks on.

I'm trying to get her to count to 5, so all day long we count pretty much everything. She usually just points to things and says, "one, two, free, blah, dah, sven, ate..." it's pretty cute.






No comments: