So it has been so nice out lately!! Warm weather means playing outside, which means lots and lots of picture opportunities
Marley had a blast at her birthday party. I couldn't find my camera's battery charger so Kristina took all the pictures... who knows when we will see them. Haha.
At Marley's doctor appointment we were told that she's the same weight, height, and has the brain capacity of the average 3 year old!! How awesome is that? :)
Rory is now crawling everywhere.
And she loves having her picture taken, which is good for me.
Omg don't you just want to have him for lunch?
I can't even look at him because I seriously just might eat him.
Kristina is going to wake up one morning and he is just going to be gone because I will have kidnapped him. Wouldn't you?!?!
What a lovely facial expression :)
The only way I could get her to look at the camera was the say "Where's you belly?".... When she lifted up her shirt I realized she had taken her diaper off. Ha!
And she pulls herself up on everything!! :)
1 comment:
LOVE!!!! I am going to get the birthday pictures off the camera tonight. I'm so nervous. I could have done it yesturday, I am just so scared to ruin the computer's "virgin-ness" lol!!
Post a Comment