I have been desperately trying to get Rory to sleep through the night, with some success. A couple months or less ago she was waking up 5x a night. And she went through that stage where she would wake up in the middle of the night and want to play for an hour or more before going back to asleep. Then she went down to waking only 3x without me doing much of anything different. I guess she just grew out of waking so often. Now I have her down to (still waking 2-3x but) nursing only one of those times. She has been doing well. She barely even cries like she used to(actually she would freak out lol). She just fusses a bit. Sits up, checks to see if I'm still there and then lays back down. Its not so bad. We will get there eventually.
While I have been doing this bobby and marley have been bunking in marley's room. I can't (but can at the same time) wait for rory and marley to be able to sleep together in their own room.
I have lost 12 pounds! Prepping for bobby's families vacation this summer in Ocean City. I'm pretty proud of myself. The days of being able to chug mountain dew and eat pizza once, sometimes twice daily, and still not gain a pound are long gone for me now. sighhhhhh. Ha.
Anyway. Rory is crawling, has been for awhile. Since she was a week or so over 7 months old. She can stand for long periods of time if she has shoes on lol (about a size 4 i might add) I don't think she will walk at 9 months like marley did, but she may surprise us. I gave her kraft macaroni and cheese for the first time today and she went ape shhh.... Over it. Ha! So funny.
Marley is just amazing. She is so incredibly smart. I swear she is so used to her flash cards that she can identify a certain animal by only seeing the written word on it! She is absolutely obsessed with her purse. She doesn't go anywhere without it. The contents of her purse include TWO bottles of Lansinoh cream (ha!) that she calls lotion (lo-shee), two containers of lip gloss, some bracelets, and her sunglasses. Don't mess with this girls purse! She will destroy you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
No comments:
Post a Comment