Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm on a picture taking frenzy.

_MG_4307

I've started using Lightroom (just a trial) to edit my pictures.

_MG_4285

& I love it :)

_MG_4326

Too bad I only have 24 more days of my trial.

_MG_4312

I want to get a new computer and buy Lightroom for it..

_MG_4309

It is so much simpler than regular Photoshop.

_MG_4243

But you can't do quite as much.

_MG_4242

I also plan to get a new lens..

_MG_4239

One day...

_MG_4214

Oh SJ he is so stinkin' cute.

_MG_4185

Marley has to be bribed with cookies to have her picture taken.

_MG_4182

Rory was taking a nap while we were outside..

_MG_4179

That's why there's no pictures of her.

_MG_4178

_MG_4169

_MG_4156


4 comments:

Kalysa said...

i love the girl's facial expressions... they are amazing :D <3 aunt beeza

Anonymous said...

I heart Lightroom :) Sweet pics, that little boy is adorable! haha

Anonymous said...

Aunt Beeza lol

Kourtney said...

we <3 our aunt beeza!! haha.