Sunday, May 29, 2011


Summer is almost here! being at the pool everyday is so close i can taste it! last year I think we were there at least 5x a week until I had Rory. Speaking of Rory she is starting to let go of things while she is standing, but only for a few seconds. I think she will be walking soon, maybe a little after she turns 10 months is my guess. She will repeat after Marley and me when we make monkey noises.. and in case you wanted to imagine it, it goes something like this.. "oo oo oo, AH! AH! AH!"

Marley has been learning her colors this weekend. SJ has about 100 colored balls for his ball pit that Kristina and Shaun got out before they left to go on the boat, so whenever Marley picks them up I have her get a certain color all at once.. I don't know if she is catching on to it or not, but it seems like she is.

Bobby now works 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. We miss him! But he says he is enjoying the work, so that makes me happy.






No comments: