I found out I was pregnant at 4weeks6days if I remember correctly. As soon as I found out I felt like poop lol. And it only got worse from there. I was puking 5+ times a day so I had Kristina call the doctor for me (talking made me puke). Of course they only called in a prescription for phenergan, I wasnt surprised. When I was pregnant with Mar I was puking 10+ times a day and unable to drink or eat anything, and all I got was phenergen. When I went in for my 10week appointment I had lost 12 pounds from the day I found out I was pregnant. The nurse practitioner gave me a prescription for Zofran and wanted to see me back in a week (they couldn't pick up babies heart beat with Doppler). The Zofran helped with the puking a lot more than I expected it to, but caused the worst headaches. I actually started eating a bit more (once in the morning and depending on the day, once in the afternoon), and I gained 2 pounds back. I was feeling better for a couple More days and then all of a sudden I couldn't drink or eat again. So I decided to call the doctor and went in for fluids that day. Getting an iv when your dehydrated is the worst. They added phenergen to my iv which actually made me feel worse because of how dizzy I got, so they switched to Zofran. I still felt just as nauseous but being hydrated made it not so bad. The home care nurse came today to show me how to work the pump for bags of fluid and inject the Zofran into my iv. Hopefully I will only have to do it for a couple of weeks and will be back to normal. Some women are on fluids until they give birth and sometimes even after. With Mar I was eating normally at around 15 or 16 weeks, so cross your fingers. I'm ready to go to the doctor without having everyone stare. I'm sure I look super sexy in my pajamas with disgustingly greasy hair that I don't even bother to put in a pony tail, and paper towel hanging out of my mouth and the roll tucked under my arm.
on a brighter note, Logan is being induced on Sunday. I wont be able to be there when she is in labor but hopefully I can come see her and little Liam afterward.
Thank you Bethie for being so amazing and taking care of my perfect little angels (ha!) for the passed 2 months. She is making Marley and Rory hats for this winter. Marley is getting an owl hat and Rory a giraffe hat. They are going to look so cute.
OK. I'm done ranting.
1 comment:
Aw you blog about me :)
Post a Comment