Sunday, June 24, 2012

Updates

So I've been adding lots of pictures without any updates about my babies, so heres what's been going on the passed few weeks. Marley: Marley has been able to tell you which letter is which for awhile now. I'm going to start having her practice tracing and writing soon. As of last week she has been sleeping in Zackary's room in his crib while bobby builds her and rory's bunk beds. She was sleeping in her toddler bed in our room but one night she wasn't listening so bobby moved her to his crib and she fell asleep. So we kept that going. Haha. Bobby has finally started building the girls bed. It was supposed to be marley's Christmas present ha! But he is plenty busy doing other things, I'm just glad we are finally making time for it now. Rory: Rory can say the alphabet up to v, then things get a little scrambled up. She can also tell you which letter is which. She speaks pretty perfectly. She says full sentences and says every word really well. She is very articulate. I think I've said that before. We are potty training right now and she is doing fairly well. We still have a ways to go though. She knows pretty much all of her shapes. She will point things out all the time. She is so observant. Just like marley always was/is. She is still in her crib. I'm going to attemp to get her to sleep in her crib still, without the front side, before I move her in with marley. Idk. Still working on that. Zackary: Well zackary goes in for his shots soon so I won't have an update on his weight until then. She is still sleeping with us for the time being. Whenever marley gets into her own room I will decide if I want to put him in his crib at night or not lol. He is swaddle-obsessed. He rarely sleeps without being wrapped in his SwaddleMe. He grew out of the small size and in his the large one. He is also paci-obsessed and I'm ok with that :). He kind of goes back and forth on sleeping for long periods at night. Every few Nights he will wake up multiple times but for the most part it's only twice, after he has slept for several consecutive hours. Bobby: Bobby is just awesome :) awesome dad, awesome husband, just awesome :) Me: I'm still doing me diet which if you ask me I'm absolutely rocking it. Lol. I lost four pounds as of last week and I think I'm done weighing myself for awhile because as four pounds might be pretty good for the amount of time I've been at this it's still slightly depressing knowing that I have at least 20+ pounds to go. So. No more weighing. I've only missed a couple days of working out because it just doesn't fit into my schedule that day, and I've been eating a lot healthier and a lot less than I normally would. And that's the Callahan family update!

No comments: