Monday, August 6, 2012
3 months Rorys birthday
Zackarys third month has been the craziest. And most stressful ha. He has become quite the fusser lately. He has been taking something called biogaia (bio-gya) and also Zantac because I think he might have a bit of acid reflux. I'm not sure if either are helping. He wants to nurse often but if I let him he just spits up constantly. I havent been getting a lot of sleep lately.
Rorys birthday bash was last night. We got a trampoline at last minute and the kids had a blast! Me, dj, Kristina, bobby, and Shaun got on too and played "crack the egg" (or popcorn) and realized how old we are, haha. It was hilarious.
Marleys preschool open house is next week I think. August 21st. I'm not
Positive when the first day of school is. Something in early September. I can't wait to get her a new outfit and back pack. She is going to have so much fun. Ethan Michah and daisy went there so I know how awesome her teacher, Ms. Linda is. And she will have her friend Max there with her. Ahhh I just can't wait lol.
I'm think I'm going to
Try and get zackary out of the SwaddleMe for naps during the day and see if he still sleeps well. He used to fall asleep by himself in his crib but since his fussy spells started he refuses to even lay in his crib. I'm going to give him a couple more weeks and then I'm going to start sleep training him like we did Rory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment