Friday, September 21, 2012
I am totally loving this weather! We have been at home all week playing with Ace and Jack while Bethie is on vacation and Marley and Rory like having the extra playmates! Auntie took Marley to school on Tuesday and told me that she would never do it again because she felt so bad for Marley when she started to get a little teary-eyed haha. SO I took her on Thursday. The theme of the week is TRANSPORTATION so Marley brought her big Volkswagen car for Show and Smell. Marley and Rory are sleeping in Marley's room (now THEIR room even though they still refer to it as Marley's room and the extra room to Rory's room) on the bunk beds, Rory is on top and Marley is on bottom. The beds still aren't finished but they are sleepable right now, ha. They have been doing pretty well in their but they both usually come into our bedroom in the middle of the night. Zac is becoming ridiculous with his night wakings and I swear I'm up every hour. I'm going to have to start working on that this weekend or next week. He loves his Johnny Jump Up. He doesn't get it jumping too much yet but he does get excited and wiggle his legs a little. He is a rolling machine! I can't leave him on the couch anymore because he will roll right off (which he actually did this week :o but survived!). He loves his food. I started him on Monday with butternut squash that I cooked up and froze. I was going to wait until he was 6 months because I tried early with both Marley and Rory but they didn't like it at all, so I ended up waiting until they were 5 1/2 - 6 months anyway. But after my mom shoved some mashed "potatoes" (the kind from a box!!) in his mouth and he swallowed it right up I decided he was probably ready and he definitely is. He's had butternut squash and applesauce this week. I did give him a tiny bit of broccoli but the texture was too weird for him and he didnt really swallow any of it. And he did have a tiny bit of a banana last week. I'm attempting to finish potty training Rory. She knows what to do but she just won't do it. And I'm tired of changing a 2 year old's poopy diaper, ha. It's not fun.
Zac has also started giving kisses. If you pucker up and he sees you he'll grab your face and lean in to chew on your mouth, ha. And he's started making fart noises with his tongue and will mimic you if you do it. It's so cute. I have a video of it I should try to upload. And I have pictures to upload from my phone.. still haven't gotten the big buy out yet to take pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least I'm not the only one with a baby that won't sleep....
Post a Comment