Thursday, September 6, 2012
September
The girls are outside jumping and me and Zackary are being lazy inside. This weekend was pretty exhausting trying to get Zack to sleep, it seemed like that's all I was doing. I did finally get him to take little over an hour naps a few times. And then I decided to stop stressing about it. If he went to sleep fine, if he didn't I would hold him and walk around with him and not worry about him getting a nap. It's been going fairly well since then lol. He has slept 5 hours straight a couple times at night this week, from around 10pm-3am. Instead of bouncing him to get him to sleep, becuase that's all that has worked before, and used to work pretty easily, I decide I would just lay him down with a paci, hold his hands, and sing him to sleep. And if he cried he cried and he could just get over it :) And he does. And he sleeps. And I haven't been wanting to pull my hair out as much, even though it is falling out by the handful I swear! EW!
Marley started school this week. She goes Tuesday and Thursday in the afternoons. The first day she did really well, I could tell she was really nervous but she didn't cry and had lots of fun. When I left her today she was crying and hooked onto my leg, but when I picked her up afterward she was fine and had forgotten she was even crying. "Why were you crying when Mommy left you?" "No I wasn't!" haha. She has come home with the cutest little crafts. I'll put some cell phone pictures on here later because I've been too busy to get out my camera to get pictures.
I ordered the girls twin mattresses this weekend and I'm hoping they get here tomorrow. I decided I'm just going to throw them in the same room together one night see how it goes. If it's an absolute disaster then we will just try again later. The mattresses I ordered are memory foam and they are pink, lol. I hope I like them. They got good reviews.
Ummm... Oh we switched to Direct TV and Frontier instead of comcast. Comcast was "upset" when I called to cancel and offered me some deal but I had already signed up for the other stuff so.. oh well, ha. I'm pretty pumped. We'll get all the Dolphins games that we usually don't ever get to watch.
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment