Marley cut her own hair last weekend. I even knew that she did it and I guess I forgot when I found a pile of hair in the living room and couldn't figure out where it came from. Shows what a total lack of sleep does to a brain.. I walked passed her last Sunday and she said "Mommy, I'm cutting my hair" and I said "Okay" and kept walking.. who does that? Ha! I don't know if it was her or Rory who cut Rory's hair but she has a big, but not noticeable, chunk of hair in the front missing.
Zackary is pretty much sitting up now. He doesn't leave over and balance himself on his belly like he used to, and he still falls over a lot, but he's doing pretty well. He's loves food. I can't eat ANYTHING without giving him a little bite, lol. Like pasta stuff or something with bread.. he just has to have a little bit or he isn't happy. He isn't sleeping at night. I don't know how he functions during the day with the little sleep he gets at night, I know I'm having trouble, ha. I am going to have to start doing something about this very soon, but every night I try, I'll tell myself "okay, no nursing unless it's been at least four hours!" And I will wake up a couple hours later and look down and he is nursing or just finished nursing and I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WAKING UP TO DO THIS! That's just how tired I've become I guess. He nurses so often that by 4am he is so full and miserable he just can't get comfortable enough to sleep soundly.
Kristina and I have started a photography business together. Lucky's Photography. It is going pretty well as of now. We are still doing a few free shoots to build up a portfolio of some sort, but it's been a lot of fun. We are trying to work our way up to buy instead of renting some good lenses but damn it those things are expensive. We have shoots set up for the rest of the weekends this month and are starting to set dates for weekends in November. Kristina is working as a nanny and doesn't get off until it is too dark for pictures, so until we can get some indoor lighting we will only be doing weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment