Sunday, February 17, 2013

Kids updates!

I usually post more about Zac and his new things, because he's changing so rapidly in his first year of life, so I thought I'd post more on rory and marley, because I tell myself I'll remember things, and I know I won't! Marley is loving school. She doesn't care about me leaving her anymore. She runs inside (were usually the first ones there) and has her coat and backpack hung up and is off plying before I can get inside to tell her bye. She doesn't care about me anymore I guess. Ha. She is rocking her head stands. She's upside down about 85% of the day. She's getting better at writing her letters and we've been trying to sound out some small words too.
Rory talks about going to preschool next year. She's pretty excited. She loves her tv shows. I usually don't let them watch tv TOO much. They might watch one show during the day (show meanings 30 minute nick jr TV show) while I'm trying to get something done, and watch tv for about thirty minutes before they go to bed. And whenever were in the car. (Although we do have our lazy tv days:D ) But rory gets so into the show. You can't get her attention when she's watching it. When shes not watching it She loves pretending that she is in the show and it's so funny. She is definitely in her own little world. She goes back and forth at night between listening and staying bed for a couple weeks to getting out of bed a million times before going to sleep for a couple weeks. We do a lot of bribery in our house lol. It doesn't usually work with rory. Ever. But it works pretty well with marley lol. You can offer rory anything you can think of but she doesn't care. If she doesn't want to do something she jut won't. So I've kind of given up on that approach with her. Marley really likes being rewarded with stickers and chocolate chips and marshmallows, rory doesn't care! I don't get it. Ha. They're both so different, but luckily they get along really well.
Zac has been crawling up the stairs, so naturally he's been falling back down them. He hit his head at my moms (while i was there) and got a huge knot on his forehead. And then we went home and marley accidentally hit the corner of his eye with the plugin to my straightener. So his face is pretty messed up right now lol. Poor guy. He is standing on his own (since we "forced" him to ha). He will do it if we clap really loud and say "yayyyy!!" really loud. He loves it. He'll stand forever just as long as you're acting like a crazy person and cheering him on. He weighs 22.3 pounds and is 33in long. He's 95% for height and 75% for weight which surprises me because he seems super chunky to me. Lol.
Bobby is planning on building a dune-buggy. One that holds five people lol. So that should be fun. I finally got a new camera so I'm pretty excited about that. I don't have a lens for it though so that's no fun, but I'll get one in a couple weeks.





















1 comment:

Bradi Leigh said...

Zac is so tall now!