Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May

Marley has finished her first year of preschool. Next year her and Rory will both go but on different days. Rory will go with SJ! So exhaustingthat they will get to go together. After Marley's second year we will start Kindergarten at home. Can't wait to start planting all of that. We have read the book Pinkalicious so many times and listened to the audio book in the van so often that they can read the entire book. Rory gets more into it, Marley get bored about half way through lol. I got a video if Rory reading it and it's so cute and funny. Idk how to upload it though!

Zac is starting to get into books too. He will bring books to me and throw them at my face so I will read to him. he loves his book I got him for easter. It's a little finger puppet book, Hickory Dickory Dock. And I love that he loves it because when he was a baby Bobby's grandma would sing "zackary dackary dock"to him. At the end of it he will say "tick tock tick tock" with me. Need a video of that too. He loves playing fetch ha! It sounds bad but anything you throw, even if you're trying to get him to leave it alone, he will go find it and bring it back to you. Also he has startee bringing me diapers after he poops. It sounds crazy but it's true. Hes also helping me get him dressed, he will pick up his feet and put them in him pants, it seems stupid but I love when he learns new things. He's been putting his arms in his shirts since he was like 7 months so maybe he will be dressing himself soon, ha! I plan on potty training really early because the sooner I can stop buying diapers the better.

I did my first stranger photo session this passed weekend! I was nervous and probably really awkward but I had fun, lol. I am photographing their wedding in September and I'm really excited! 

No comments: