Thursday, October 30, 2008
First Post So Far
Well, since I really like Kristina's blog and I have a lot of free time (that I'm not going to spend reading), I decided to make a blog too. :) And since Bobby says I don't need a pregnancy journal, :( I decided this can be a good alternative.
Okay, well let's see. I guess I can start from the beginning. BETHIE's BiRTHDAY! Well I guess I should really start the day before her birthday, when me, Bobby, KTina, and Shaun decided to have a little 4-person party (I won't go into detail). After a few games of pong, or maybe about 10 games, we all came inside and me and Kristina started talking. I told her that I was pretty sure I was pregnant. So the next day, which was my mom's birthday, we decide to take a pregnancy test. And of course, this one we took was kinda fuzzy and we weren't for sure. So my super nice sister took me to CVS Pharmacy and we got 2 more tests. After drinking a gallon on KTina and Shaun's Ice Mountain I peed on these two sticks which instantly popped up with a big +. Oh but of course we weren't convinced, so we went back and got 3 more, HA! And, yeah, they all said positive, too. So we all sit down on the couch, pretty silent, just thinking about when to tell Mom and Dad. We went out on the boat later that day, after I devoured a sweet onion chick terriyaki Subway sandwich, extra sweet onion sauce. :) So everyone is quiet on the boat about the whole thing. No one really expected anything. Of course I was the DD on the way home. Once me and Bobby got home, I was sick from that day on.
The next day, me and Bobby decide to stay at his apartment, and I immediately text Amber and figure out who her doctor was with Daisy. For some reason she didn't get why I was asking, but of course who would expect that innocent lil' Kourtney would get knocked up? :D So I call Dr. Shen's office and tell the receptionist that "I took 6 pregnancy tests and they were all positive, so I think I'm pregnant." She put someone else on the phone, and the lady says "Well, Kourtney I think you should probably take a couple more." (haha)
Telling Beffie and Papaw Dave:
So me and Bobby decide to go to my house, and I'm feeling awful. When we get there, my mom is holding Michah, telling me she has the flu. I told her I was sick too. She said that it must be something going around (yeah right). So my dad walks outside and I go "Well me and Bobby have something to tell you..... I don't have the flu." Bethie drops her iPod on the ground, haha. My dad comes in and my mom tells him that we have some news for him and he just joking says are you pregnant? Everyone got quiet..... then he goes "You're shittin me?" Or something like that.
Things are pretty boring from that point on. My first doctor's visit though, on July 31st I believe (I can't really remember because we had to cancel one) I got a free ultrasound because we couldn't hear the baby's heartbeat with the little device thingy that they use. It was just a little peanut then :) The other two visits we really didn't find too much out, I'm not one to ask a million questions, I'll just ask my mom, haha.
You can't tell with our big hands, but my belly is getting big :) I have the stretch marks to prove it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment