Thursday, October 30, 2008
Baby Registry
So I've been really trying to figure out this whole baby registry thing. I've been really impatient about it, and I just want to know if it's a boy or a girl so I can have a better idea of what to put in the registry. Bobby has been really excited about painting the baby's room. He wants to do a big mural on all four walls. First off, if it is a boy,the theme idea that we have is to do a safari/jungle theme, because I really like giraffes :) And if it's girl I sort of wanted to do Disney Princess, but since there's like nothing, at least from what I looked at, I think we decided to do jungle/safari theme for either a boy or a girl, just make it more bright colors if it's a girl so it will be a little more girly. So we looked up some ideas on cartoon safari animals and we found some really cute ideas for the mural.
Okay so back to the registry thing. Of course, I texted Amber and asked her for some ideas and of course, she had a lot. There's tons of things at Target for a safari theme nursery, actually there's a whole Twiddliwinks Safari Collection, so I wrote down some things from that, that I liked, and maybe people could get me and Bobby for the baby shower :) Some other things I wrote down were some rattles, this giraffe ring stacking toy, some bath toys and a bath time gift set with shampoo and stuff, a grooming kit, boppy pillow and cover, a changing pad, bottle warmers, some cute bottles :), and a 3-pack bib set that are in the shape of a dog, a hippo, and a cow. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment