Thursday, October 30, 2008

So I Lied

Baby Names:
Jonas Sawyer
Marley Lorenzo

Yeah I just can't stop thinking of new things to post, a lot more has happened the past month than I thought. So I found a nice website that has TONS of information. It even has this page with pictures of different things to show how big your baby is getting. So now I am 19 weeks and 1 day :D. When I first found the website I was 18 weeks and about 4 days, and my little peanut had grown into a big bell pepper!


So now at 19 weeks and 1 day, my little guy/girl is the size of an heirloom tomato.
:D

It says that he or she weight 8 1/2 ounces, and its about 6 inches long from head to his little tooshy :) I can't wait to go the the doctor in 12 days in 11/11 to see what we are going to be having. I can't wait to start doing the registry and buying little tiny clothes :)

No comments: