Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lost Post for the Day

Changing Rooms:
Okay, so this is the last post that I'll do. Just trying to catch
up with stuff that I missed. So after Bobby moved out of his apartment and into my parents house with me, he started moving stuff into the basement. We decided to just completely move down there after a couple weeks, and after I felt like I could actually get up and go down there, ha. So we moved into a room in the basement, the "Bat Cave," and he got everything set up just how he liked it. Well, we just happened to be directly under the daycare's playroom, and I couldn't sleep through them running around everywhere at 8 o'clock in the morning. Of course Bobby didn't have a problem with it. So I finally talked him into moving everything into the back room, hoping it would be better with the daycare noise. Well it worked out for awhile, we had everything set up just how we liked it in that room, too. But of course, I got tired of that room, and the kids drove me just as crazy. So, :), I again had to talk Bobby into lifting my big huge fluffly mattress that weighs at least 2 tons! But with his big old muscles he got it :) We spent all day organizing the closet, Bobby built the shelves and I folded the clothes. We got Bobby's big TV up here, and got the cable all hooked up. This room is more organized than it ever has been, and I like it :D




Halloween:
So Bobby's favorite holiday is Halloween, and I really wanted to dress up as something simple this year just for fun. Well we finally decided that we would be hippies, and Ethan thought it would be pretty fun, and he always wants to do what Bobby does, so he's going to do that as well. So we went to Walmart (for the second time that day since I had to get my peanuts and candy corn :)), and got some t-shirts, some food coloring, and rubberbands to make tie-dye shirts. After the first shirts that we did, we still wanted to do more, and found pretty much anything to tie-dye.




Mine




Bobby's


Ethan's









So me and Bobby took some pictures yesterday :D

No comments: