Monday, April 6, 2009

18 days

So we're on day 18 :) in a little more than an hour Marley will be 18 days old. We're finally breast feeding pros! I haven't used the pump since Saturday, and that was only because we were hangin' out at the Bundy's! She's still sleeping A LOT. At night she, we have her sleeping in between us on this big huge boppy pillow. (I know, it doesn't sound that safe. But it is!) So.. Marley likes to start getting fussy, I take her off the pillow, lay her next to me to feed her, she eats for about 2 seconds then passes out. I swear she does it on purpose so she can sleep next to someone! lol. It's understandable though because she really never does get put down. Me and Bobby are the worst about it but oh well she's just too darn cute!


About a week ago, Amey gave me all her pumping supplies :D So when I do have to pump I am completely set! Amey and Tom are amazing. They brought me this big box of "goodies." It had the breast pump, all the attachments, a hershy's candy bar!, mike & ikes, and my fav orange tangerine juice boxes :D They are just the best people you can be friends with!

No comments: