Monday, April 6, 2009

Letter from Aunty




"Dear Marley,




Your Mommy asked me to write you a letter like I did for your cousin Daisy when she was the size of a peanut, so here we go.


The day before we found out you were growing in Mommy's tummy, your parents and Uncle Shaun and Aunty were being very silly. (We'll tell you about this later) :) Anyway, the next morning, a gallon of water, 6 baby tests, and 3 trips to CVS later, we were finally convinced that you were on your way.


By the day after that, Aunty had already decided a few things; you were a girl, you would look just like your Mommy, and that you and I, we would always be "like this".


I loved watching your Mommy change inside and out as we waited for you to come. Your mommy is my baby sister, and my very best girlfriend. She has always been my favorite person to tell secrets with and fight with. I can't wait to tell you all about the silly things we did when we were little. (Ask Mommy about the trampoline, cheesy butt and pizza face, Sexy Sam, and Mary-Kate and Ashley.)


Aunty is so proud of you, sweet girl. You are 17 days old, and you are so beautiful and perfect in every way. Aunty loves your chubby little nose, your long, skinny, girly fingers, and your tiny little lips that always have the smallest little smile on them. Marley, you and I are "like this".




Love, Your favorite Aunt(Remember this!)




Aunty"


:D I love this 

No comments: