So I've been looking at BabyCenter since the week I found out I was pregnant, but I just recently saw the BabyCenter Community and joined. At first I thought it was really cool. You join different groups and answer people's posts, or just make your own. You can ask whatever and people can say whatever. But then I made a post asking what everyone was doing as far as solid foods go. OMG I regret it. I just simply asked what everyone is doing and two different people were very rude. "OMG Here we go again." and another "Have you been away from the boards?" So I just said, "No I don't spend all day looking through posts. Just curious." I'm guessing when the last person asked this it probably turned into a big fight. There are so many mom's out their that think they know exactly what is right and wrong. In the beginning I was terrified to do anything other than what I read, but then I started reading more and everything said something different. I decided just to do whatever I wanted, and I hate seeing the mom's posts things like they are right and everyone else is wrong. I got on earlier today and saw someone else ask the same question I did so I opened it and the first and only post said "You're disrupting the board" or something like that. It wouldn't be a disruption if people would just calm down and keep their rude, know-it-all thoughts to themselves. It makes me sick. I thought it would be a nice place to just hear what other mom's have to say. But I guess I would rather them keep their mouth's shut. Haha. Not all of them are bad. I actually did get some nice comments on my post but whatever. I just had to let out some steam.
Here's my cute Marley.


No comments:
Post a Comment