Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation!

Nothing gets me more excited than packing for a overnight trip! Well this trip is 9 overnights :D I seriously love making lists and labels for everything you could imagine. Haha. We're not leaving until August 7th, I believe, and I've already started my lists! For those of you who don't know, Marley, Bobby and I are going on Bobby's family vaca to Ocean City, Maryland and I'm pretty sure we'll be gone for around ten days. We're flying there and back so I'm praying Marley does well. She'll be a big old 5 month old by that time! :D Oh my goodness. So my mom is the same way. She is leaving the day before us I think to go on a Harley trip and she's already packing and seeing how everything is going to fit! Ha! Gotta love her. She's got her shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and everything else in their travel containers with their labels! Anyway, I'm so excited to go!









Anyway I want to buy some head band and silk flowers and bows and stuff and make Marley some really cute headbands :) I made one today but.. yeah it doesn't look so good. Haha it makes me laugh looking at it again. Oh well she looks cute and she's still wearing it!












1 comment:

Amey said...

you are such a good mommy!!!! I hope you have access to facebook while on vacation!!! I'll miss our back and forth conversations!!!!