(As First Seen here)
..am thankful for my perfect little family
..am super excited for vacation in less and 2 weeks
..loving being a mommy
..spend too much time blogging
..love my new camera
..am MADLY in love with Marley's daddy
.hopeful that Bobby gets his grants/loan
..glad I have a sister to help me with my "photography" (ha)
..want to see a movie at the movie theater
..still hate seeing "back to school commercials" even though I am not in school
..love all my pictures of Marley
..am grateful for my parents for giving me free room and board :)
..love Starbucks
..have the best nieces and nephew
..am turning into my mother.. and I don't care!
..need new clothes.. badly
..am ready for VEGAS!
..am done..
2 comments:
maybe that's what i love so much about you and ktina.....is that you guys are so much like your mom!!! What a great thing; and I can't wait for vegas either!!!!!
ahhhh! Me either!! Omg we're going to have so much fun
Post a Comment